An e-Gift is a PDF which includes the details of the product you have bought, such as the title, description and image, plus you are able to add a personalised message. The e-Gift PDF will be emailed to you as soon as you complete your order.
If you order a present for someone a bit late, or you're not sure whether the gift will arrive in time, you can give the recipient the e-Gift so they know what is on its way to them!e-Gifts are also a great way to give a pre-order as a gift.
Discover something new. Every product delivered to you.
We were active plant propagators and Nursery owners for a number of years specializing in the production of plant plugs and seedlings for our on farm use. We have learned a great deal about seedling production, proper storage, handling and identification of quality seeds to be able to offer you the finest and freshest seeds available. Here is another of our prized offerings:
ALL-AMERICAN GIANT BEEFSTEAK TOMATO 100 SEEDS HEIRLOOM NON-GMO OPEN-POLLINATED
* This is the classic All-American beefsteak tomato that is a great accompaniment to any meal! It is perfect for your Summer BLT!!
* This classic heirloom beefsteak tomato is one of the most popular varieties to grow in the world. It is a wonderful tomato to eat fresh off the vine as it's juicy and very tasty!
* It can reach a size of nearly a pound!!
* It's an excellent Non-GMO heirloom tomato that can be used for a variety of purposes including canning or making sauces.
* Open-pollinated Beefsteak is good to use in a large container of self watering pot. Just tie it to a stake and let it go vertical.
* Beefsteak is a classic heirloom variety that has been around for ages and continues to delight gardeners with its abundance of fruits.
* This variety has good disease and pest resistance and should be trouble free through the growing season!
* Tomatoes are rich in Antioxidants and minerals. It is especially high in Lycopene which is said to prevent various cancers including prostate, lung and stomach cancers.
* Tomatoes are a great companion plant in the garden and especially good paired up with our Borage and Basil.
Days to Germination-10 at 78 degrees Fahrenheit in pre-moistened media
Sowing-Direct or Indoors
Days to Maturity-65
Great place to shop got my order on time in perfect condition!
WE ARE ALL ABOUT Seeds And Holiday Gifts and Decor. Save on your books and media expenses with us
A change you can see.
A fresh approach to shopping.
A great place to be.
A higher form of shopping.
A new type of storefront.
Enrich your shopping list wisely.
Every product delivered to you.
Expect more. Pay less.
Expect the unexpected.
Experience the difference.
***We have put together a well-rounded survival vegetable kits with the proper ratios of varieties and counts. Some of the seeds that are higher in quantity are smaller seeds and usually are seeded heavier. This seed kit will enable you to have the best nutritional value from the food that you grow for yourself and your family and friends. We hope you will find this to be the best survival Heirloom vegetable kit on the market. You have more than enough to supply yourself and your family and friends in need with food! We don't want to give you a DOOMSDAY STORY, BUT Really think about what is going on in the world. If you start saving your seeds now and growing and harvesting the food you will have a much better chance of survival. Start canning and dehydrating your food now. You can harvest food even on your balcony, porch, small backyard by doing small plantings and repeating the growing process several times through the growing season. If you have a small greenhouse or cold frame you can grow in the winter. We really want you to focus on Self Sustainability and the need to remember what our forefathers did to survive on this wonderful piece of land we call MOTHER EARTH!